A useful utility for the Object Relation Mapping of MySQL databases.
The utility generates automatically Model classes for any tables of a given database
An auto generated MySQL class provides the following services:
Developers can quickly use these classes on their application.
- A constructor for managing a fetched table?s row or for a adding a new one
- Management for both single or composite Primary Keys
- Automatic mapping of the different date formats may occurs between
application and database
- Destructor to automatically close database connection
- Defines a set of attributes corresponding to the table fields
- Setter and Getter methods for each attribute
- OO methods for simplify DML select, insert, update and delete operations
- A facility for quickly updating a previously fetched row
- Useful methods to obtain table DDL and the last executed SQL statement
- Error handling of SQL statements
- Camel/Pascal case naming convention for Attributes/Class used for mapping
- Useful PHPDOC information about table, fields and the usage of class,
attributes and methods.
Into the beans directory are located some auto generated classes of a MySQL schema.
DDL for MySQL schema is into a script file located into "sql" directory.